Thursday, August 13, 2009

Never not okay is not okay....


Life is just a bunch of grapes. Retarded quote, isn't it? I don't even know what it means. It is true, though, that life is just a bunch of grapes. You grow it, you develop it, you eat it... then it's gone.


"thinking back to all the times when it was easier... why is it so hard now? i know i'm doing things you can never do. i know you envy this. well, you think it's so easy? let me tell you: it's not. it never was." -sum dudette i dun feel like quoting...


That's my current facebook status.

That dudette i don't feel like quoting is me.


Why are you making it so hard? Everything WILL work out, all YOU have to do is TRY. I've tried my best to do everything, but you? YOU? YOU never try! You never even knew the meaning of all this. What is the point of this? This is just a bunch of childishness...

Haven't you had enough of this? I don't even see where this is going anymore!


1. Not talking.

2. Not seeing each other.

3. No happy Tara

4. Never so okay


FOUR things.


Did you really think everything made sense?

EIGHT. FOUR...

FOURth locker...

LEFT...


It's all just a coincidence...

... or is it?


I don't know. You answer. You know who you are.


Remember the number 8,

Taz.

No comments:

Post a Comment