Monday, August 24, 2009

I Never Knew My Teacher Was GOKIL Until...

I overheard:
Student: Teacherr, I'm hungry!!!!!
Teacher: Then I'm going to eat you up!

(Talk about EWW?! Read on...)

I witnessed:
Student: The girls in that other school wears skin-tight outfits.
Teacher: OK!! I'll move there then!
Student: But the shorts in SPH are the shortest.
Teacher: OK!! I'll stay here then!

(Uhh... okay, that was WEIRD! Want more? Read on...)

I expirienced:
Student 1: I'm goint to post this picture of you on Facebook.
Teacher: Yayy!!! :]]
Student 1: Why yay?
Student 2: Teacher is different. He enjoys his pictures being posted.
Me: Then she's NOT going to post it on Facebook?
Teacher: {Sad face} Aww... :'( Why not?

(FULL ON FREAKY! Could there be worse? Yes, read on...)

I was a part of:
Teacher: Me cweepy....
Me: Aww :) baby language?
Teacher: I AM A BABY!

(WHAT!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!? THIS IS UNACCEPTABLE!)

*Note: The quotes aren't exact. This is to keep some content private.

No comments:

Post a Comment