Monday, January 11, 2010

Perseverance and Personal Strength

"I'm just a little bit caught in the middle. Life is a maze and love is a riddle."- Lenka

Have you ever experienced the feeling of being so hopeless and helpless, not knowing what to do? That feeling when you think the whole world has turned their back on you... Yeah, that. I'm sure you all know what I'm thinking about.
That feeling of the loss of perseverance.
Feeling like you lack personal strength.

It's a natural process of the teenage years. I can relate.

Lots of times, I have felt hopeless, all in school matters, family matters, friendship matters, and much more, but through what I have experienced, I have learn to just let go of those matters. I try to set my mind on the finish line:
"Think how good it will be once it's all over."

I would like to share with all of you what I have gained through my downs :)

One thing for sure, is that you should never give up, for that is just the time where the tide will turn. Worrying does not empty tomorrow's sorrow; it will just empty today's strength. Don't give up finding your way, but keep in mind that sometimes it takes bending to avoid breaking. Don't let temporary things scar you, making you regret your current decisions in the future. Start by doing what is necessary, then do what's possible. Soon, you will be doing the impossible. Remember: with love and patience, nothing is impossible. Just don't give up trying to do what you really wanna do. Where there is love and inspiration, I don't think you can go wrong. If we all did the things we are capable of doing, we would astound ourselves. Take the first step in faith. You don't have to see the whole staircase, just take the first step. with faith.

I really hope what I shared will be an influence to all you feeling helpless, 'cause I know you all got school ;)

God bless always,
TawzieTawz x.

No comments:

Post a Comment