Friday, January 1, 2010

I Will Open This Post on January 1, 2011 and Say "Mission Accomplished"



I, Tara N. Calista, creator of Tawzie World, will read this on Saturday, January 1, 2011 and say "Mission accomplished" and I will mean it.

A little bit about the history of this post:
This post was inspired by a friend who introduced me to his "100 Things To Do Before I Die" list. I was then inspired to create on myself, but instead I called it "100 Things To Do Before 2011". I didn't end up reaching 100, I only reach 4, but today I am going to develop it. I won't reach 100, but I'll try my best :) So here it goes...

1. Be a pro at Photoshoping :)
2. Earn more awards!
3. Get at least a 6 on BI, keep my 6 in PE (and if possible, move to a 7!), and a 7 on all other subjects.
4. Read at least 1500 pages for Independent Reading.
5. Go on a first real date :$
6. Be atleast 47kg
7. Blog more personal things :)
8. Stop talking gibberish.
9. Talk slower
10. Be fluent in Chinese
11. NO SWEARING!
12. No eating chips
13. No eating fried chicken from those fast food restaurants.
14. No drinking sodas
15. Solve a 3x3x3 Rubik's Cube in less than 30 seconds
16. Take the Dance Club to dance out of SPH
17. Join a speed cubing competition
18. Learn one of Chopin's songs on the piano
19. TAKE GOOD CARE OF MY BELONGINGS!
20. No insulting others :)

*** Something entertaining :) ***
Celebrities' New Year Resolutions (source: www.perezhilton.com):

Justin Timberlake
"I'm going to underpromise myself for 2010 so if it goes well I'll be like, 'Oh my God! Such a surprise!'"

Miley Cyrus
"I need to stop talking about things I want to do, and just get out there and do it. That's been my biggest goal recently, especially while I'm on the road."

Adam Lambert
"To keep being positive and try to live in the moment and enjoy this."

Ashlee Simpson
"All my focus is on my son. Every day being a better mom and learning with him. It’s an incredible experience."

Courteney Cox
"I don't have any yet! I'll make some soon."

Kim Kardashian
"Just to spend a little bit more time with my family and my friends and to really kick it up in the workout department and to try to eat better. I cannot get it together with eating. I eat way too many Oreos."

Tara Reid
"I'm not really good with New Year's resolutions. I'm terrible with that."

Bill Murray
"To try to remember to look down on myself and realize how good I've got it."

Shanna Moakler
"I want to learn how to play the piano. I'm going to go and take lessons."

Charlie O'Connell
"My new year’s resolution will be to get my golden cross in [video game] Call of Duty."

Corbin Bleu
"January is when I start on the Broadway stage, so my resolution is to blow everyone away on that stage."

Tatyana Ali
"To be a better friend and a better sister."

Hailey Glassman
"To finally stand up for myself, not let myself be controlled and manipulated by
Jon [Gosselin]. I wish for him out of my life."

Mya
"My new year's resolution was to be a vegetarian for six months out of this year. I did three months and stopped and then I'm almost done with my second three months commitment."

Mark Indelicato
"I think that I have to be more organized and stay focused on school. I want to go to college. I take my SAT next year, but I'm so nervous. It's a year away."

Trista Sutter
"When I was younger it was always to stop biting my nails."

Irina Shabayeva
"To get organized! I feel like that’s my resolution every year — to get more focused."

Samantha Harris
"To see family that I live out of town from more and more."



Read More: Celebrity gossip juicy celebrity rumors Hollywood gossip blog from Perez Hilton http://www.perezhilton.com/#ixzz0bMvnmHI0
Celebrity Juice, Not from Concentrate

No comments:

Post a Comment