Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Tawzie's Best of 2009 =)

Some of this might not make sense, but that's the fun of it! ENJOY <3
*If you noticed, there is actually at least one word from every single post I made, and this is in order from my first post until now!

Life is just a bunch of grapes.
That's when your real life starts.
Either life in Heaven or Hell.

I can relate.
Everywhere Jesus went, there was revolution.
Everywhere I go, they serve tea.

Do with what happens to you.
It's time.
No matter what love throws at you, you have to believe in it. You have to believe in love stories and prince charmings and happily ever after.
Thank you very much :)
Has this ever happened to you?
PLEASE.
EXPERIENCED.
OVERLY PROUD.
IMMENSELY AMAZING.
Normal.
Try.

Get real who you're playing with.
Cause you don't know the good things from the bad
When I say I want you
You know that I mean it
And in my hour of weakness
There is still time to try

LOVE.
GIVE ALL THE LOVE A HEART CAN HOLD.
FRIENDS.
PHENOMENON.
YAY. <3

"Live the life you love and you will love the life you live."
"Are you ready to love, be loved, and be hurt?"
... it never ends...

"Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding. In all your ways, acknowledge Him and he will make your paths straight."
Proverbs 3:5-6

OH,..
Just to prove my friendship is true,
It's worth the try.
You can believe in the gift of a friend <3

"They say an end can be a start."
YOU WISH.
"Nothing gold can stay..."
"See an imperfect person perfectly..."
The imperfect perfection.
THAT'S ALL I ASk.
Where are you now?
Taz.
Okay...

No need for more fuss now!

FAIL.

No comments:

Post a Comment